Ever wanted to grow bigger fish in your pond or lakes? This Pond Pro Fertilizer is where you start.
Pond Pro is formulated from the highest quality materials that are 100% water soluble and made right here in the USA. This state-of-the-art formula encourages an optimum bloom and adds micronutrients for healthier fish. Pond Pro quickly dissolves in water, preventing the nutrients from getting tied up in the mud bottoms. It provides nutrients that stimulate the growth of plankton, the base of the food chain in ponds. It can also increase your pond's fish production and fish size as well as help control aquatic weed problems. Infertile ponds seldom product more than 100 pounds of fish per acre. Well managed fertilized ponds can maintain 300 to 400 pounds of fish per acre.
This is the newest and best pond lake fertilizer product you can buy. It dissolves in the first 1" to 24" of water to ensure even distribution. The microbial concentrated fertilizer will dissolve in seconds and the wind will distribute throughout the whole pond. It's scientifically formulated to be 50% faster dissolving which mean needed nutrients absorb quickly.
With over 10,000 pond customer here in USA alone, you won't be disappointed! It's currently used for Tilapia, Black Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Striped Bass, Tiger Bass, Catfish, Trout, Goldfish, Koa, all Minnows, Shiners, Shrimp, Pop or Pot Belly Minnows, and many many more across the USA, Mexico and Canada.
Pond Pro plus micronutrients is a scientifically developed micronutrient package for all fish types.
- Copper - Ultra low dose of copper for parasitic control in fish gills. This helps keep gills clear with long term control when using Pond Pro on 30 day application schedules.
- Iron - Promotes enzyme growth. Bonds to oxygen which boosts oxygenation in the blood stream for all fish types. Essential in the removal of CO2 from water supply.
- Manganese - Assists in the metabolic process by strengthening cells in the liver and gills helping to promote growth in fish.
- Zinc - Aids in the division of cells serving as a carrier of nutrient rich vitamins fish need. Zinc is one of the best components for healing fish wounds. It also works to help plants and fish to endure lower temperatures.
- Extremely easy application
- Healthier fish and pond ecosystem
- Maintain desirable plankton bloom
- Helps control aquatic weeds
Fertilizing your lake or pond has now even gotten better will help promote phytoplankton which are autotrophs and zooplankton which are heterotrophs, these tiny little organisms live in and drift along in bodies of fresh water; they are known as plankton, which comes from a Greek word meaning "drifter" or "wanderer." The two main categories of plankton are zooplankton and phytoplankton. Although similar in size, inhabiting the same bodies of water and both being essential to the marine ecosystem, there are some distinct differences between the two.
The most significant difference between zooplankton and phytoplankton is that zooplankton are animals whereas phytoplankton are types of plants. Phytoplankton include diatoms and blue green algae as well as other forms of algae. Zooplankton include tiny fish and crustaceans such as krill, helping to complete the food chain for your fish.
It is a proven fact that properly fertilized ponds produce larger, healthier fish per acre than unfertilized ponds. Fish pond fertilizer helps to complete the aquatic food chain thus resulting in a healthier fish population and ecosystem.
|9% Ammoniacal Nitrogen|
|1% Nitrate Nitrogen|
|Available Phosphate (P205)||52%|
|Water Soluable Potash (K20)||4%|
|Total available primary plant food||66%|
Primary Plant foods derived from Potassium Nitrate and Ammonium Phosphates
|Boron (B) from Boric Acid||0.02%|
|Copper (Cu) from EDTA Chelate||0.05%|
|Iron (Fe) from EDTA Chelate||0.10%|
|Manganese (Mn) from EDTA Chelate||0.10%|
|Molybdenum (Mo) Sodium Molybate||0.10%|
|Zinc (Zn) from EDTA Chelate||0.05%|
Use a broadcast spreader or just deposit by hand. Simply apply by walking around your pond or lake edge and throw it out. Alternatively, you may prefer to take it in your boat and apply it over entire pond.
- Apply at a rate of 4 pounds per surface acre of water. Begin application in late February - early March, when water temperatures stabilize above 60° F. Applying in spring helps to ensure a healthy algae bloom that darkens the water before bottom growing weeds can accumulate.
- At two week intervals, make applications for the next month
- Then once every three weeks for nine weeks or until water visibility is less than 18 inches
- Applications may be made monthly until the end of October or when water temperatures drop below 60° F
Note: Water hardness and Ph are key factors when using any pond fertilizer product. Fore best results use Pond Pro as part of a well balanced pond management system. You should stop fertilization when water visibility is less than 18 inches.
Qty(40) - 25lb Boxes with resealable bag / Half Pallet