If you are looking to add high quality forage to your current thinning pasture or hay meadow, or plant for the ultimate pasture and hay source then turn to Sungrazer 777 bermudagrass for optimum performance! Sungrazer 777 variety is also excellent for emergency feed options due to its high drought tolerance. If you lacked ample feed last summer, consider overseeding pastures or hay meadows with Sungrazer 777 Bermudagrass.
With Sungrazer 777, you can start grazing or cutting for hay in 45 to 60 days from the planting date.
- Easily handles both cold and high heat climates
- Multiple bermuda grasses in a single product
- Protein levels range from 16% to 24%
- TDN (Total Digestable Nutrients) maintain a steady 65% to over 80%
- 25 lbs/acre - First year maximum forage production. Images represent 25lbs per acre implementation
- 20 lbs/acre - Approximately 2 years for maximum forage production
- 15 lbs/acre - Approximately 3 years for maximum forage production
- 10 lbs/acre - Approximately 4 years for maximum forage production
Note: All planted plant rates will vary depending on your moisture, fertility, planting dates and growing conditions. Do not keep seeds over a long term period or germination loss will occur or decline.
You should plant the seeds when the ground temperatures reach 55-70 degrees
We recommend on of the following fertilizers to get the maximum benefit from your Sungrazer 777
- CD90160 Bermudagrass
- Highlander Bermudagrass
- Giant Bermudagrass
- Chilly Verde
Sungrazer Planting Instructions
Sungrazer 777 seed comes in 25 lb bags. It will ship from the Americas Seed & Belting Warehouse in Texas.